Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Don't You Have Any Manners?













FELLA'S! This is a shout out to you. This past Friday I was out at Tubby's, having a fine time, when all of a sudden I felt someone grab my butt. When I turned around and confronted them, the group standing behind me acted like they had no idea what just happened.

The fact that no one wanted to "man" up to the act, just upset me even more. Since no one wanted to man up, I pushed the guy directly behind me out of anger.

I get so upset when guys do this. They feel like somehow it’s ok to grab female’s butts at bars. Well it’s NOT, and it happens all the time. Myself personally have reprimanded five guys this school year alone.

I don’t care if it’s a pat, a tap or a grab it’s all the same. It’s

all disrespectful and technically it’s assault. So ladies, if you would like, next time a male grabs your ass you can call the cops, on his ass!

Now, he will most likely disappear before they get there, so I recommend taking care of the situation your self. You can do this in a variety of ways. Please note these are just suggestion that I have gathered from girlfriends I am not personally endorsing any of them because I am a non-violent person and a follower of Dr. Kings teachings.

However, if you choose to use one of these suggestions I am told they have a 100% efficiency rate that, that man will never touch your butt again and will take a second to think before he decides to grab another female’s butt in the future.

The methods I have gathered from my research to stop this despicable behavior, in no particular order are as follows:

1. Slap him across the face

2. Throw your drink in his face

3. Punch him in the face

4. Grab him by his neck and choke him

5. Send your boyfriend or nearest large male friend over to him to teach him some manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment