Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shots, shots, shots, shots , shots, EVERYBODY!

I know when people go out in BG, they like to take lots of shots in order to get drunk quick. I also notice that in the process of doing this, they pay no attention to the different shots they are taking and the amount of time in which they consume them.

Now I have not done extensive research on the subject, and I am not a scientist, but I do have a theory that there is an action reaction going on here.

I believe (and again, I am not a scientist), that there is a high correlation between the number of shots one takes and the number of times one blacks out.

I cannot tell you the number of times I have seen people falling down or falling asleep at the bar.
And then when they get up they either keep right on dancing or head right back to the bar and order another shot.

I just don't understand it. So, this is a public service announcement to all BGians

(if that is a word?): Please do not take numerous shots and dance, drive, or walk

Brought to you by party girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment