Sunday, March 21, 2010

FIGHT NIGHT


3723048

Why do people feel the need to fight when they go out. I don't know if it's the warm weather or what, but lately, it seems as if, more fights have been breaking out at bars in BG. Just this past Saturday one of my friends got into a fight in the bathroom. He was in the bathroom at Kamikazes, when he noticed one of the guys who had just used the bathroom didn't wash his hands. (Which is sooooooo disgusting) So he said, "dude your not going to wash your hands that's gross" The guy was like, "oh, you want me to wash my hands, just for you I'll wash my hands." The next thing you know my friend turns to leave and the "dirty boy's " friend says, I'll wash your hands with my balls. My friend, we will call him, James turns around to look at who said that and gets punched in the mouth, which knocks him to the ground. Now James is a buff dude so if he got knocked out that's a good punch.

I just don't understand how a fistfight can break out because of hygiene. I mean it just doesn't make sense to me. I just sick of a few people who can’t handle their alcohol ruining a fun night for everyone. I mean I guess it could always be worse. For example in Toledo when there are fights you have to worry about getting shot if a fight breaks out. Now, I’m from Toledo so I have love for the city, but please leave you guns at home too. No one wants to worry about getting shot at or punched in the mouth for asking someone to wash his or her hands. The point of going out is to have fun, NOT get angry!



So this is a shout out to all those who like to punch people when they get drunk,

Please do not go out in BG.

Thanks, xoxo

Party Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment